We typically gather two categories of information about you:
- (a) information that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or telephone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or variety of browser).
- This information is transferred to, held and processed by us in the USA of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our Site and related services, and to create reports, information, and other relevant information about online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to authorized third parties including our retailers, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended functions;
- Through the use of "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to gather anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their ads and use the same information to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see section VI);
- To safeguard your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- If you register with us, you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously supplied via the account section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy issues at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services Aren't designed nor are they meant to be used by children 13 and under;
We collect two types of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We gather your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you choose to participate in an interactive quality of our Sites such as a review, survey or marketing. You may:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when enrolling with our Websites or in connection with a competition entry; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or post a general remark and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you once you visit our Website including IP addresses and information having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your trip originated and your usage of our Sites specific to the webpages you see, and the magnitude of your own visits.
In our effort to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical part in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and understanding your requirements. In addition, we use this data in different ways naturally associated with the situation in which you supplied the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service providers who host and handle data, process credit card orders, send our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, marketing and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and other people with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the choice to openly post reviews, opinions or other information in relation to goods or services, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we use non-PII to help in analyzing site traffic, understanding customer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also utilize a secure and dependable server hosting location in the US, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. Please note that although we strive to protect your PII, we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and accept no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via e-mail at the last known e-mail address you have supplied us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may occur while we take necessary steps to find out the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity into the system, in addition to for the legitimate needs of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have many choices concerning how we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose to not get any marketing information from us. You have an opportunity to change your data from your private account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, then please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are appropriate for the usage of a small child under the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to people. Also, if you're under 18, you need to use bestessays.com only with involvement and approval of a parent or guardian.